Biotin is often referred to as the 'Beauty Pill' because of its role in promoting healthy skin, hair and nails. Biotin is also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R and is a water-soluble B-vitamin (vitamin B7).
Biotin has many purposes in the body including helping the body metabolise fats and carbohydrates and contributing to the normal functions of the nervous system. Biotin may also help maintain blood sugar levels.
Symptoms of a deficiency of Biotin may include tiredness, depression, dry eyes, hair loss, skin changes such as scaly skin and inflammation of the tongue.
Because Biotin is a water soluble vitamin it can only be stored in the body for a certain amount of time before is excreted in the urine. This means that the body does not build up reserves of Biotin - it needs to be ingested daily.
Innopure® Biotin Key Benefits & Functions:
Approved by the Vegetarian Society & Vegan Society
Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & hair
Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Contributes to normal psychological function
How to Take:
Take 1 tablet daily, preferably with food
- High Potency Biotin - 10,000mcg | Easy to swallow tablets, 8 Months Supply
- Proven to contribute to the maintenance of skin, hair and nails
- Made in the UK to high standards of quality control & provides a natural source of Biotin
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, starch, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat, yeast or porcine
- Innopure Biotin tablets are suitable for vegetarians/vegans and are approved by the Vegetarian Society & Vegan Society